I need help

It's been 1 year and 14 months since I gave birth to my beautiful Daughter and have been diagnosed with postpartum depression. I wasnt able to take the medication and care for my child at the same time so I chose my child instead of my health. Im suffering I love my child however; at times i don't feel like i'm cut out for this and instead of being able to vent I just get judged everyone telling me what I shouldn't do or how I shouldn't feel but no one bothering to listen and tell me my feelings are okay and normal. I feel completely alone in a world full of people. Im a single mom at 24 working and providing care and I feel like every mistake I make is pointed against me. Not to mention i have a fucked up version of support from my family. Their ideas of support is telling me im a bad mother because I need a break or want to go out for a few hours without her. And dont even get me started on how mad they get at the idea of me getting a babysitter or sending her over to her fathers place then im the worst piece of shit mom in the world. she's a completely different baby when she is with him and I just don't know what i'm doing wrong. Somebody help me at this point I just don't know what to do anymore and it's getting harder for me to pretend i'm okay. Im not okay not even close.