Date night help!

Hello ladies!

So, my boyfriend and I have a date scheduled for this Friday. We've been together almost 2 years and I have a 5 year old son. We live on our own out of state from family and everyone we know. We don't go on dates because we can't afford a sitter so, my boyfriend decided to take a day off work so we could go on a date while the kiddo is at school.

Here lately we have been having some issues mainly caused by my birth control and then me getting off my birth control and my hormones going INSANE. But he's been incredibly understanding and patient and always there to talk to me when I need him. I've been incredibly needy and paranoid and all that here lately but he's handled it like a champ. We also have an amazing foundation and an amazing relationship so I know I've got nothing to worry about with him. He's perfect for me. ❤️

Also, through our relationship, sex has always been an issue for him but he's working on it and that's showing. We have a very healthy and adventurous sex life now.

MY QUESTION. Because he has been so amazing and understanding here these last few months while my mind is basically attacking itself and since he has been working so hard on improving our relationship and sex life, I want to do something great for him. I do have anxieties when it comes to coming onto my partner so I do want to do that to show him I am trying too. But I need some ideas. I'm clueless and terrified. I want to basically blow his mind and make sure he knows how sexy I think he is and how much I appreciate him.... We also will be child free for a few hours so anything goes in that time. I just need some help getting over this anxiety and I need some ideas on what to do! Anything is appreciated 🙂

Another thing to add, I don't own lingerie and am unable to get any before Friday. So, that idea is kind of out of the question haha. But girls, I need ideas!!