Losing physical attraction

So I feel like shit even admitting this but I've started to realize that I don't find my husband as physically attractive anymore. I still love his eyes and his smile and many other things. He's gained almost 100 pounds in the 5.5 years we've been together. I would never say anything to make him feel bad because I know he already feels badly about himself but I don't know how to help. I've been losing weight recently and eating better so he decided he also wants to as he was upset because he only has one pair of pants that fits him at this point. I was packing him a salad with chicken, fruit, a granola bar, and some veggies everyday for work and he said he enjoyed it and was hoping eating better would help him but I haven't been making him lunch lately since I don't even get home from work until midnight and I've been exhausted and he's gone back to eating stuff from the vending machine or going all day without eating only to get home from work and eat whatever he wants. He's the one he told me he wants to lose weight but then he's not making an effort and it frustrating because I shouldn't have to prepare all of his meals in order for him to eat healthy. I love the shit out of him but don't know how to help him. I would never try to force him to lose weight because it's his body and his health and his choice but I wish he was more determined to like he says he is because I want to feel the kind of attraction I used to towards him. I also just want him to want to get healthy for our daughters so they can grow up without worrying about their dads health like I've always worried about my dad.