Anyone else so happy to be pregnant but feeling sorry for themselves for everything their body is putting them through?

I am so so happy to be 5 weeks today and counting. Don’t take this as I’m not because of everything I say. I honestly wouldn’t wish I wasn’t just to get rid of feeling rubbish!

But, I am feeling very sorry for myself.

I ibs before pregnancy and now it feels 10times worse!

I have gas issues

I’m bloated all the time which is painful and stopping me from eating. So I’m loosing weight. As I don’t want anything as I think my body is telling me it hurts too much.

I can’t sleep more than 5 hours but atm I’m feeling lucky if I can manage 5 hrs total.

Last week I was burning up from my neck to my hips. This week I am still, but I feel cold and shivery and to go with it I have a fuzzy head and headaches. I also have swollen tonsils that hurt so much when I swallow and I have swollen glands and an achey neck.

I also have thrush! I’ve had it for a week and a half and the cream just doesn’t seem to be working.

Does anyone else feel like this? Or anything similar?

Is this normal for a singleton pregnancy. I’m pretty sure it is but I’m a little worried incase it isn’t.

Anyone got any suggestions?