Can someone please help me figure out these hotel arrangements! Like who should pay and whatnot!

I have posted about this before so kind of awkward lol. So, I met my boyfriend online. We are going to meet up in April. We’re both going to fly to nyc and stay there for a week. My cousin is going and a friend of his is also going. I’m not sure how to configure the hotel arrangements though! My boyfriend and I want our own room for obvious reasons. But I don’t think my cousin would be comfortable sharing a hotel room with his friend, which I don’t blame her for. It will just be so expensive to get three different rooms though. That’s what my boyfriend said to do, but I’d feel obligated to pay for some of hers. And that’s going to be so damn expensive. The hotel were looking at would be $1,900 for 6 nights just for two rooms which wouldn’t be bad if we split that 4 ways, but I don’t think that’s going to work out. Any suggestions? 😬

P.S. the hotel room they’d get would have two beds. But I still don’t blame her for being uncomfortable with that as she has never met this guy. I haven’t had the chance to speak to her yet, but I’m not sure I want to put that on her at all.