plot twist!

Kiana • momma of 1 💞

Yesterday around 6PM, I started having cramps and light spotting. That lasted until this morning 9/10AM when I woke up, then it stopped, but the cramps stayed, so I decided to go to the ER.

I haven’t seen an OB yet because I’m very early and with the whole “Corona virus” thing it’s been difficult to get an appointment with a doctor that’s not too far from me.

So at the ER I’m preparing myself for the worst, as I’ve lost two babies already and was expecting that to happen.

NOPE!

TURNS OUT I just have a UTI and that’s what caused my cramps and bleeding 🙃

THEN the PA tells me “And there was TWO babies on your ultrasound”

When I tell you that was my EXACT response immediately 😂😂. I said “no no no that can’t be right. funny joke, really tell me now” and she was like “yup! there’s two babies! twins!” and i’m like “no lol you’re lying”

So I ask to call my boyfriend, because he’s home with our other two and we didn’t want to risk them getting sick.

He picks up and the first thing she says is “Hi dad! so she just had a UTI and we’re giving her antibiotics, and you’re having TWINS!”

he said “TWINS?! like TWO OF EVERYTHING?” and she’s like yeah!

Me & him both thought she was joking 😂😂 we’re super happy and have been joking about me having twins since we started trying(Middle of february) and now, about a month later, I’m 9 weeks, 2 days pregnant with TWINS 🥰😂😂😂

That was really funny to me. & I also feel super grateful. I thought I would leave the hospital knowing my baby was gone, instead I left with TWO 😂😂

That also explains why I started showing so quickly!!! We thought I was like 5-6 weeks MAX