embarrassing sex story 😂

once when i was younger, me and the guy i was talking to at the moment decided to have a quick rendezvous in the back of my apartment building because i was locked out and had to wait a cool 30 minutes for my brother to show up.

we get in the back of the building and we started making out, and i eventually start giving him a bj and he was like nah let’s go all the way and i was like sure😂 so i put the condom on him then get on my hands and knees. we going at it for a cool 5 minutes and the door opens on the level below us. which means whoever came in couldn’t see us or didn’t know we were on the upper level. when i tell you we SCRAMBLED to pull our pants up.

and usually when i’m nervous i laugh. so i’m sitting there my hand over my mouth and i look over to my boo and his peen is all hard in his pants, like noticeably sticking straight up.

the person below us could’ve just walked up them little bit of stairs and put 2 and 2 together😂 we up there tryna be quiet but that’s when my noni started queefing😭

my eyes are all wide and the people below us got quiet and we heard them walk back through the door where they came from. i was so embarrassed and my dude was laughing so hard at the situation we didn’t even finish. when i tell you i ain’t NEVA doing that again...