anyone?

Sofia • Elijah 🤍 | TTC #2 🧸🫶🏻

I had a miscarriage in February the 12th. I was 23 weeks and 5 days. Her name was Athena. Last Friday I decided to take a toke of my boyfriends spliff, I’ve smoked weed for years and stopped when I became pregnant but the point is I’ve NEVER had problems with it. Last Friday after I took that toke I was sticking the tv on when I had my first panic attack which was absolutely awful. I called an ambulance in the middle of this crisis because I was so afraid I couldn’t breathe. I got over it quickly but I had a panic attack because I suddenly went really dizzy and faint and felt like I was going to pass out and that scared me. Fast forward to Sunday, I had another panic attack from feeling dizzy again. Fast forward to Monday I had a mini episode of panic which I was actually able to kind of control but now the feeling lingers and it’s scared me so much that I always think about it even when I don’t mean to and that brings it on aswell now. I don’t know what to do anymore. I went to the doctor and they prescribed me diazepam and propranolol to help my anxiety and it does help to be honest. I just don’t know who else to talk to. I have no friends atall apart from one who also suffers from panic attacks and anxiety and it feels great talking to someone who has gone through the same as me and still is. Any advice? I’ve tried spiritual things as I’m a spiritualist such as meditation but I’m onto reiki healing now. Let me know what you all think.