In need of advice

Hey so I’ve been dating my current boyfriend for about 7 months now. We are both 17 but I’m bi and he’s straight. He knew I was bi before we started dating cuz I make sure my partners now beforehand. He never had an issue until recently.

About 2 months ago we had a very big fight because of my sexuality and I haven’t felt the same since. I feel kinda disgusted by his attitude and I feel like I can’t tell him anything or like he doesn’t really like me. I feel just really bad in our relationship recently.

A brief summary of the fight: I had told him to follow my private twitter which I used as a diary and had no followers on. The posts had been from early 2019 all the way back to 2017. Anyways I talked about girls and crushes and heartbreak. As soon as followed me, he started acting weird. And i kept asking him what was wrong and after much persistence he tells me “he didn’t know i was so gay” and i read that and got so offended and hurt. anyways he kept saying how it was weird to him and he felt like he didn’t know me because I had never told him any of that. Personally, I feel like I didn’t have to give him details about my past especially not with other females. Regardless, he threatened to break up with me that night and after a long fight he finally apologized for being weird and said that he didn’t wanna break up and he was just confused and emotional.

Ever since that day, i’ve felt off. he does things and i don’t care and like i feel our connection is off and for everything it’s a fight or whatever. I don’t want to loose him, he’s a great person... even though it might be hard to believe. But i don’t know what to do.