Mental health /anxiety rants?

Jasmine • Jasmine

I’ve been crying over this guy for weeks now just because we had something so real together but never labeled eachother. Few weeks ago he told me to slow down and be friends for now since he still loves his ex for 3yrs of relationship but she cheated on him. I wrote him a note basically saying I’m there for him whenever. And I love and care for him. I would like to say I’ve learned my lesson and really watch out for red flags even when you fall for a guy bc love will blind you. Ladies I want you to show the guy you’re better off without him to see what’s he’s been missing. Today while crying over him , I’ve gotten a call at a pizza place to get interviewed on Monday. And I’m so excited bc it’s my fav pizza place. I will show any guy that I don’t need them in my life . This post is probably all messed up lol but I’m excited for new stories. My lesson is don’t fall for the guys who deals drugs or guys that don’t have their shit together bc you’ll go downhill with them. Anyways hopefully I get this interview Monday 🥺👉🏽👈🏽