Bad relationship with would love more children

Hi ladies, just looking for some advice. Does anyone else’s partners/husband do nothing with their babies or just mine?

When I was Pregnant he wouldn’t touch my tummy to feel baby kick or anything like that, didn’t help with anything regarding baby like painting the nursery etc, he reassured me that once the baby was here it’d be different and he’d do things for him. Once he was born he left the hospital within an hour of his birth then was supposed to come back in the morning to see what the doctor said.. I had a c section so was struggling massively on my own too!. Once he was born he said he’d do more once he’s responding, now my son is 15 months, and still he does absolutely nothing for him. During this time hes changed a diaper twice (pee ones) & bottle fed him once. He doesn’t know where any of his clothes belong, and if I ask him to do anything he’ll say he doesn’t know how. He doesn’t do any cleaning or cooking either so more or less everything falls on me. & he doesn’t play with him or do anything. I’m run down & I’d like to know if it will get better.. I’ve spoken to him countless times about it all he just shrugs it off. He’s now on his phone all day and playing his game talking to his friends all night until 5/6am then comes downstairs maybe 3/4pm. He’s woken our son mutiple times in the night due to him talking, or when he’s come to bed he’s woken him at 5am he does nothing round the house nor cleans either, it’s like I’ve got 2 children. And it’s much harder now as I CANNOT leave my son unsupervised unless he’s napping. I’m on the verge of leaving but I don’t want it to affect my son. In fact if it wasn’t for all this coronavirus I’d had gone already.

The hard thing is, sounds stupid since there’s so much wrong but I’d love another child. I wanted nothing more then my kids being close in age. And I also wonder what happens if I find no one else. Making this anonymous because I’m embarrassed and ashamed for being treated like a door mat for so long. Advice please ladies I’m tearing my hair out over this 😫😭