Anxiety HELP ?

I have been sooo stressed lately and sad inside everyone keeps telling me it’s anxiety I’ve been physically sick I’ve been experiencing symptoms that scare me and make me cry and I’ll literally get to the point to where I want to go to the hospital.... I’ve been three times they checked my blood and everything in my body is perfectly healthy and perfect 😔😔but I’ve been dizzy and I’ll get these weird numb tingly feelings and my chest feels pains but not that bad and like when I lay down or even stand my head feels so shaky sometimes I don’t even wanna eat I’m so sad inside I have so much going on and I just feel alone my boyfriend just left to go back to Las Vegas and I’m all the way I’m NC 😔THERES so much going on I wanna cry and break down he made me feel better and he distracted my mind Now he’s gone and I seriously can’t focus I’m trying my best but once I lay down or get alone and I start to think my mind goes to bad thoughts and I start feeling sad and I cry it hurts so much I hate it all 😔😔I also have a son he’s almost 2 and i get so frustrated I worry about him and myself it’s hard and I have no idea what to do