Breastfeeding

Veronica • Girl Momma x2 👨‍👩‍👧‍👧❤️

So my baby was born March 30th & since she’s been born I had been breastfeeding until I started noticing she was eating more then I had to supplement with formula. Every time I would breast feed her she would act like she was starving and I know it wasn’t that my milk supply was low cause I was pumping a good 3 oz from each breast but I didn’t pump as often I just breastfed & formula fed her after if she was still hungry. Now she is 5 weeks and she is eating 4oz every 4 hours but as of a week ago I stopped breastfeeding her and I noticed my boobs no longer are getting engorged with milk nor are they leaking, does this mean I don’t have milk anymore? Because I would love to keep breastfeeding my baby I just don’t think I make enough to fill her since I don’t know how much she gets out of my breasts when she feeds.. can I still breastfeed her or am I no longer making milk? She still always wants to be on my boobs which I don’t mind like I said if I could breastfeed her full time I would but I just don’t think I make enough cause she acts like she’s starving.. anybody know what I can do?