Another month of disappointment

Alaina

I had a miscarriage at the end of January at 8 weeks. We had seen baby on ultrasound and there was a heartbeat but baby measured 8 days smaller than should have and I miscarried a week after the ultrasound. Third pregnancy, first miscarriage. I was beyond devastated. I couldn't bring myself to start trying again until March. Then this last week I really thought I might be pregnant again. Night sweats, acne, fatigue, trouble remembering and focusing, easily winded, nausea on and off the last 5 days with puking twice. I decided to wait till Monday to test because that's when my period was supposed to start according to the app. But it started tonight, Saturday. And oh my goodness its so bad. The cramps hurt so bad I tear up and want to cry and double over. I am gutted. The last two periods weren't bad at all and no emotional reaction to not being pregnant. But this month I genuinely felt like I was and had symptoms very similar to my other pregnancies. To find out I am not has just sent me spiraling emotionally. Hard night tonight. Just wanted to reach out for support from people who get it. My husband is trying to understand but basically says I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up without missing my period. But I couldn't help it with all the symptoms I had. Its bullshit that PMS and pregnancy share so many symptoms and that my PMS is usually not this bad. Thats why I was so surprised and hurt to start my period today.