I need some honest opnions/advice.

Things have been very flat between my fiance and I. We have been together 6 years since we were 14 and 16 and have 2 children together. A 2 year old and a 10 month old. I feel like we have a lost the ability to talk to each other. He doesnt seem interested in me at all, sexually or normal everyday life. He doesnt even ask how I am anymore. He comes and goes as he pleases and I'm left at home with the kids on my own day in and day out. Everything was fine until about a month ago. I've found this questionnaire that I've been thinking about giving him as a starting point for many conversations that will probably come from it. It's got questions that I would want to ask but dont think I would ask him to his face. I just feel like hes gone off me in all aspects of our relationship. He doesnt even touch me anymore. I get a quick peck on the lips before he leaves after hes kissed our babies. I just cant think in what situation I should give him the questions. I dont know how he would react. But on reading them there is some good questions in there that I would like answers too. I would answer the exact same copy for him too. I also dont know if we should answer them sat in the s

ame room or sat apart? I'll attach screenshots of the questions. I would be extremely grateful if you could give me your opinions, if this is a good idea or not or if you think the type of questions are too much. Thank you so much. I have no where else to turn or anyone else to ask.