Help?! ALL DAY SYMPTOMS!

Help! I am 6 weeks 4 days. I have the worst symptoms. My boobs are sore so much especially when i wake up. I constantly have a headache and feel exhausted and just want to lay down. I have cramps a lot especially if i work out (even just slightly) or move around too much. I haven’t thrown up but the nausea is ALL day long. I even wake up in the middle of the night and am up for hours from it. I have been eating healthier, trying to eat smaller meals throughout the day, trying to stay active if i am up for it. We haven’t told family yet, but I almost had to cancel on my family today because I felt like I was seconds from vomiting for hours. I feel like i can barely keep doing anything. Could so many strong symptoms be a sign of miscarriage? Should i be worried? Does anyone feel like this too? I talked to friends and they said they barely felt sick or anything. Then so many posts on here have people who feel no symptoms. I know it probably seems silly but it’s my first pregnancy so i worry. If you have any suggestions or things that helped you please let me know!