Paranormal experiences? Share please!

When my family wanted to downsize we moved into an apartment complex and things got weird fast! The first thing to happen (I was 17 at the time) was this constant crying or just moaning I would hear outside my door at night, I kept putting it off as the people beneath us but I came to find out an old guy with two dogs lived there, I was sure the crying was “feminine”, The second thing to happen would be the hallway lights which seemed to turn on and off on it’s own, my mom would burst in my room at 1-3am and tell me to turn the lights off when i sure as hell didn’t put them on and wouldn’t even entertain me saying it wasn’t me! Then the knocking started, I would be showering,brushing my teeth or be on the toilet and hear 3 knocks on the door when I’d open there would be no one there. My mom has had the same experience.

The scariest one of all was me organising all my books for school in my bag the night before (I had a test that day) and I made sure when I got up to check I had everything and they were all there, I then went to put my makeup on in my mom’s room when I got back all my books were out of my bag in the middle of the floor neatly stacked! I literally moved out the next week. I couldn’t stand being there anymore and my parents still live there sadly. Any experiences? I’m curious.