Mia... (Part 2)

cat

My whole body is tingling watching hers. She gasps at my every move. I look up to her eyes and slowly trace my hand up her leg, causing goosebumps to pop up all over her skin. Her hands move to her tits, as she pinches and twists her hard nipples. My finger traces her thigh till I’m only centimeters away from her wetness. I wait for her back to arch, then I slowly slip two fingers deep in her juices. She moans in response as I pump in and out of her. “Oh oh god Livi yes don’t stop”, her voice shakes. “Mmm” I hum. She gasps, and grabs hold of the picnic blanket. My tongue swirls around her clit and my fingers pump in and out of her. She suddenly sits up a little, she grips my curls and pushes my face deep in her wetness. “Oh god!! Yes!” She screams, as her body shakes through her first orgasm with me. When she lays back down, I kiss back up to her lips. She’s out of breath. My fingers move to her clit rubbing her pussy around in circles. She tries kissing me back, but it’s all to much for her. I kiss her cheeks and forehead as her back arches once more, shaking through a second orgasm. I grin as she drowsily looks back up at me. I lick my fingers before reaching back between us. Her eyes get wide as my fingers gently tease her lips. She never breaks eye contact as I slip my fingers inside her once more. She grips my arms that are planted beside her. My fingers pump in and out of her slowly, each time rubbing against her sweet spot. She gasps in pleasure, her body swarming under me. “Oh god no no oh god Livi yes!” she moans. I pump faster, leaning down to her chest, sucking roughly on her nipples. She gasps. Suddenly, I feel her wetness drip down my fingers. I lick my fingers not braking eye contact with her. She bites her lip trying to catch her breath. She suddenly lifts her hips slightly so hers brush against mine. I gasp lightly, just the slightest touch from her has such big effect on me. She grins and grabs hold of my arms. She kisses me passionately as she swiftly plants herself on top of me. She sets her hips down on mine. She leans down to my ear and whispers, “mmm your turn baby”. She bites my ear slightly as she pulls away. I feel myself getting wetter. Just as I start to think my heart might explode, she begins kissing down my neck, her bare tits brushing against the lace of my dark red bra. She sucks my skin lightly, and moves her hips against mine. I gasp “oh god Mia, please”. She pauses her movements, “Please what, baby?” she grins. I reach down to my waist and rub my clit slightly, my eyes dazed. “Mmm not yet”, she pulls my fingers from my lips. “Please” I whimper. I was trembling, I needed to be relieved. She plants her hands on either side of my head and rests her hips on mine once more. “Oh Mia please” I breathe. She plants light kisses on my collarbone and begins to grind slowly. She pulls one of my tits out of my bra, and sucks my hard nipples. I feel pleasure rush from my tits to my clit. My back arches and she sits up pressing her hands down into my sides, keeping my body planted to the ground. Each time her body rolled on mine, drove me farther into pure ecstasy. My moans and gasps fill the air. She kisses my lips. “Scream for me baby”, she whispers. With that, my body relaxed and all at once began to shake. I cried out. “Oh my god Mia I’m cumming!”. My grip tightened on the picnic blanket. She kissed along my neck and nibbled my ear lobe as my body calmed. When I was able to catch my breath I pulled her lips to mine. We paused. Staring into each others eyes. My hand weakly traces up her back to her soft black waves. “Wow”, I whisper. I rest my forehead on hers. She smiles her gorgeous smile. I was so content. We spend the rest of the night wrapped in each other’s arms, kissing and laughing. So happy to be back together again.

Hope you enjoyed!!