I quit and I'm not sorry

I quit weed again but this time I'm not going to fail since 1st July going strong!!

I'm currently having my last fag today on 5th July hoping to go strong with that too!

I was a nymphomaniac but I've not had sex since 23rd June 💪with this one they say if you make it two years without any you can control your urges (failed on 20th July, nearly a month on first time trying to quit).... 🤦‍♀️😥

**edit/update; I had a fag today on 6th July after going without for nearly 13 hours 😱, chose the wrong day to quit 😑 one of the most stressful days of my life! I know i can get further i did 29 hours with out smoking when I had to go hospital - I wasn't bothered by smoking tho as my newborn was so amazing I didnt want to smoke and lose any precious minutes with him!! I wish I'd not smoked when I got home that night, the weed I stopped most of my pregnancy then 6 months after his arrival fell back into old habits 😔 but I CAN BEAT THESE ALL, I CAN DO IT AND I WILL DO IT !!! im determined to win and give my son an amazing life 💙

New smoking quit date on 1st August im going to quit and do this !!

Going to let the other quits settle a bit first 💔😇