Baby Monitor & Swing Recommendations?

Ashley

Hi Ladies!!

I’m trying to complete my registry but have a couple items I just can’t for the life of me decide on so I’m hoping you all could provide some much needed advice!

First is the baby monitor that has WiFi capability to view baby from phone app and/or monitor. I’ve looked into the Motorola infant optics camera that has pan view but have read many mixed reviews on this. I’ve also been looking into the nanit with the aerial view and although it has better reviews than most I’m concerned about not having two cameras. I’m sure there is a way to purchase another camera but I’m not sure how that would work if I need it to be mobile enough to put in other areas of the house aside from above the crib. For instance, if I wanted to put it in the living room overlooking the pack and play. Thoughts on this or any recommendations of one verse the other or other monitors I should consider?

Next is a baby swing. I had my heart set on the 4moms mamaroo until I spoke with my registry consultant form buy buy baby and read a ton of mixed reviews. She told me she use to work in the store dealing with returns and had many moms returning them stating they stopped working and ended up shaking the babies uncontrollably. Needless to say, now I’m fearful to get this brand. She also said the more high tech it is especially with swings the more likely there is to be an issue. My neighbor recommended the Nuna leaf bouncer/swing which is very pricey so I’m hesitant and wonder if it’s worth all that extra money? Also looked into the graco sense2sooth and read a ton of mixed reviews on that one as well.

Any help you ladies could provide would be super appreciated!!! Thank you in advance!!🤗