Any gold-stars or homoflexibles out there?

I hope this is as open of a group as I hope it is. I am a gold star lesbian but for a very long time, I have been curious of how sex with a man would be like. I identify as a butch lesbian and I am pretty masculine presenting.

I almost went through with sleeping with a man, but the timing never worked. Now that I am leaving a long-term relationship, I have this nagging desire to be with a man sexually. And I want to enjoy life and be experimental. Find out what other things that I like.

I am curious if there are other lesbians who have felt the same way as me, and/or have gone through with having sex with a man.

I am so new to hetero sex that I am very uneducated on birth control and contraceptives and I would like input on these things. I know i need to go on birth control but I keep hearing how sex with a man is more pleasurable without a condom.

Just for the record, I am not questioning my sexuality. I know i am still a lesbian and want to have lesbian relationships. If anything, I would be questioning if I am homoflexible.

Thank you for your time and healthy discussion.