Is this weird?

I’ve been casually dating this guy and we’ve been doing stuff and taking it stage by stage kinda since we’re both inexperienced.

He’s offered to finger me & give me head but I refused.

At first I couldn’t imagine the idea of someone else’s fingers in one of my most sensitive areas ya know?

Then one night we were in his car and I let him finger me (even tho it was pretty bad I don’t think he did it right but I still appreciated the effort😂)

I’m still kinda warming up to the fingering idea but I can’t imagine him or anyone eating me out yet

He hasn’t necessarily seen me down there yet

1. Because I wasn’t ready and also

2. because I’ve never fully shaven down there 😅

I trim down there and try to keep it neat but I’ve never shaved except for my bikini line

(When he did finger me the one time it was dark and he wasn’t really looking down there he just let his fingers guide him)

The reason being is because I’ve never had anyone really to want to shave down there for & it also seems tedious & a lot of work & also very tricky I may add

Like what’s the point in shaving it all because then you get the ingrown hairs and bumps and itchiness and redness and once you start you gotta keep maintaining it... it doesn’t sound fun at all... and I don’t think waxing is really an option for me either

I mean I try to trim as much as I can but sometimes I still feel like it’s too much so I’m kinda embarrassed about showing him it

I feel like once I’m ready to have sex I will try my best to shave it all down there but idk in the meanwhile idk what to do

Like I do want him to see it eventually but it seems pointless to do all that work if we don’t do anything down there that day

Ik I’m kinda overreacting but I feel awkward bringing it up because we haven’t been dating for the longest amount of time

Is it weird to feel this way?

Vote below to see results!