They all hate me... 😞💔

I’ve suffered from severe depression and anxiety for years. Recently I suffered my second miscarriage and it’s made my depression exceptionally worse. I’ve missed a lot of work due to it sadly. It’s come with me being pretty sick, depression to a point hat all I want to do is lay in bed and stare into the void. It’s been very difficult for me to get up to go to work.

I explained all of this to my boss and he simply doesn’t care. That’s understandable. I have missed a lot of work, but I have had doctors notes for about 99% of the absences. I understand where he is coming from with his frustration and am working very hard to fix the issue. He informed me that if I am even a minute tardy, or miss 1 more day, sick or not, that I will be fired. That’s fine. I understand. He also decided to inform me though that all of my other coworkers hate me and see me as a giant burden though. None of them have to cover me or anything because I don’t do the same work as them. I don’t see how I’m a burden to them because they all do their own thing anyway and when I do work I’m in a room all alone and do my own work. If I fall behind it doesn’t matter. They don’t do any of my work. I feel super awkward coming to work now though knowing that everyone here hates me and I don’t even know why. I feel so out of place and unwanted. I just hate coming here now and don’t even dare talk to anyone. I love my job though so I don’t want to quit.

Ok