Textured skin, large pores, acne, hyperpigmentation from acne and EXCESSIVE OILINESS 🤢

🌼

So I was wondering, how can I get my skin improved?

I wash twice a day, apply clay masks 2-3-4 times per week, exfoliate 3-4 times a week, moisturize, apply sunscreen (SPF50+) every single day, apply spot treatment on any new pimples instead of popping them, vitamin c serum, night cream and my skin still looks like this.

Diet-wise I eat everything, both really healthy stuff an sometimes the unhealthy junk ones but never overdoing it. I tried changing my diet in the past and not only it didn’t change anything, I lost a lot of weight and was considered underweight so I was like “I’ll rather eat anything I want and have a healthy weight than not eating well, losing weight and not seeing improvements on my skin.”

Also I drink lots of water per day...

This is what my skin looks like just now (sorry for the eyebrows, I’ll get them threaded today 😬)

What do you think I should try? I hate it when my skin gets oily half an hour after washing it and all those imperfections being so visible (especially in between my eyebrows and forehead...)

Help please?