Hurt & angry

Britney

😡😡😡 Im so angry!! My boyfriend has 2 daughters from a previous relationship, and I have 2 daughters and 1 son from a previous relationship..we decided to try for a boy together, and ended up having a babygirl on February 2nd of this year. We decided to try one more time for a boy in the future, but I conceived in may of this year, and I'm 18 weeks, and found out today, that it's ANOTHER GIRL 😡😡😡

we literally tried every damn trick I could find!! And still ended up with only girls!!! I'm so fucking mad right now! And I'm sure when this anger subsides, I will be extremely sad. I'm not having anymore kids, I'm getting my tubes tied because 5 is definitely enough kiddies for me..I haven't even told my 10 year old son that he doesn't get to have a baby brother like he's been wanting to have, poor lady is surrounded by girls....and my boyfriend doesn't have a son of his own, even tho he loves my son as his own ..

I always wanted to be just a boy mom, but I've ended up with 4 girls 🤷🏽😡 ...I really was praying for a boy 😭 I'm hurt and angry, so angry!