What’s happening

Soooo I had one day of good sex (he came like 4 times through the day in me) during the most fertile day according to this app. I didn’t do ovulation tests or bbt so I’m not sure if that’s accurate. I’ve been having some weird symptoms. Dizziness, nauseous, not hungry, feeling like I’m going to pass out. I get a little dizzy and not feeling great the week before my period but never nauseous and never not hungry lol. I was supposed to start my period yesterday, no sign of it. I took a test yesterday morning, it was negative. Still no sign of it, no cramping, no spotting (I usually spot before it fully starts) and I’ve been feeling soooo sleepy and dizzy and nauseous the last few days, but I don’t feel sick like I’m coming down with something. Today it turned into bad anxiety/panic attacks because I felt like I was gunna pass out and spiraled. What is happening? Anyone else feel like this before finding out there pregnant? Anyone else get this before period time? How long should I wait until I take another test? Thanks guys :)