Mama of 6 🤰please no rude comments!

I’m posting anonymously because I don’t want judgement on here as I get enough in everyday life ! I’m a mama of 6 beautiful children I have 5 handsome boys ages 3, 4, 5, 8, and 9 .. and a beautiful little girl 6 months old . I had my first child when I was 16 years old moved out at 17 with their father into our own home and been raising and have more children since then . Fast forward I’m 25 now .. I just found out I’m pregnant with baby number 7 , so many people judging me and pushing me to have an abortion as they think.. oh wow 7 kids how are you going to do it ? Are you going to move ? Can you handle 7 kids ? I don’t get a congratulations or I’m so happy for you .. The thing is I don’t understand why I love being a mama and I always have and do go above and beyond for my children since day 1... They are healthy, happy children , they always have and had everything they needed and want and still do today .. So I don’t understand what’s is so wrong with having such a big family .. I provide for them, teach them , watch them grow and love them unconditionally & I’m doing a pretty damn good job of it. Along with the fact I know I’m blessed and love being a mother to every single one of them .. I believe every baby/child is a blessing weather it is your 1st or 7th. It’s a new life , a huge adjustment but I’ve never had a hard time loving my 1st to my 6th baby.. and like I’ve mentioned I’ve been there for all my children since day one providing, loving and caring for them (and not that it matters or is anyone’s business but I’m also still with the same man I was with since I was 15 years old happy and stable) so what would be any different about this baby or pregnancy and why should I be made to feel bad for it or that it is any type of inconvience to me .. As young mother I dropped out of high school but I went back and I did graduate in 2018, I have goals and things I’m working towards every day for my family .. I guess I’m just sick of judgment from people and negative comments even pushing abortion on me 😭.. from people who rarely no me or my children.. The only thing I have is a big family and there is absolutely nothing wrong with it .. I’m tired of feeling down and today I refuse not to anymore I am blessed and I am nothing but blessed regardless of what other think or my life may look like to them they do not live it .. thanks for reading .. please no negative comments just scroll past thankyou .. 😊