my boyfriend is ignoring me

i'm SO mad. my bf and I only started dating a couple of months ago. got in a little bit of a disagreement last night and I had a super bad day all day yesterday (I'm sick and I was sad). he didn't call once to check in on me (ok fine I can handle it myself I'm a big girl) but then today he texted me and asked me what was wrong, I told him (that I was just really sad yesterday and wanted to talk to him but that I'm fine today) and he literally JUST said "hmm". I texted him to use actual words because I didn't know what "hmm" meant and haven't heard from him since. that was at 1pm, it's 9pm now. he's been active on both insta and snap. the longer he ignores me the more angry I'm getting. he always asks me to tell him what's wrong but when I do (like today) he pulls away and doesn't talk to me. it's not like a consistent pattern but I'd rather it not happen at all. I'm just so sad and frustrated. what should I do here? we haven't texted since my last text at 1pm so I was the last to say something.