Going thru a divorce during pregnancy

Stacie • Mother to Ben 👦🏽, Bash 👦🏽, and Braxton 👶🏽, 420 enthusiast 🔥💨, lover of life 😍🤘🏾
My husband and I have decided to get a divorce. It's both mutual... Neither of us have done anything wrong, we just have fallen out of love with each other.
​I just turned 13 weeks yesterday and truthfully, I'm scared that this stress is gonna be bad for not only myself, but for my baby. I really really really don't want to lose this baby. I've already gone thru a miscarriage, and don't ever want to go they that again.
​However, I do have a friend that is willing to go thru this hard time with me. He's willing to go to all my doctors appts with me so I don't have to be alone. 
​I don't want to tell anyone that I'm getting divorced. I don't want them to look down on me or talk behind my back about me being with another guy so quickly... But he's just a friend... Nothing more, nothing less.
​I feel like crying. But I know if I do, I won't stop.
​I know it's wrong, but some days, I wish that I had never gotten pregnant. Maybe then we wouldn't be divorcing. But then I think about the wonderful miracle inside of me, and I feel bad for ever thinking that.
​I'm going to the courthouse this afternoon to start filing. Wish me luck and send your prayers my way.
​XOXOXO,
​Stacie