Gender disappointed.

Sunny

I know this can be a touchy subject but I'd like to speak about it.

Ik theres some people who think, well your baby is healthy nothing else should matter. And those people are 100% right.

But with that said, I have a son and a step son.

I'm pregnant currently and I think we're having another boy.

This is gonna be my last baby because anything more than 3 kids scares me at the thought 🤣 I'd live a big family but I dont have the patience if I'm honest..

3 kids is definitely enough for me.

But because I have that feeling it's a boy I've been a little down. And I can't seem to stop thinking about it. I'd love nothing more than to have a little girl and our boys. But I can't even think about it being a possibility. Because theres women out there struggling to convince and I feel selfish and idiotic I'm so blessed to have conceived just 6 months after my son.

I feel guilty for being upset at the thought of me not getting my little girl.

I don't want people to think I'm being ungrateful. I truly am grateful no matter what the gender is.

But there's a little part of me that's heart broken over the thought of never having the family I dreamed of. I can't bring myself to look at baby girl clothes or anything that's girly for children. Girl names. I literally can't think about the fact there is a possibility I'm carrying a girl because I know if I do I'll get my hopes up and be upset when it's another boy. And I really dont want people assuming in not grateful that my child is healthy.

Has anyone ever dealt with gender disappointment?