Please eat and love yourself

Hi everyone I just want to remind you to please love yourself and give yourself food/fuel. I noticed I was spiraling towards an eating disorder. I would eat two small things a day and if I ate more than that I would feel disgusted with myself and I felt fat and that I was going to die because of how much I ate. When in reality it was a normal amount of food. This has been going on for a couple months now and it got to the point last week where I felt like I was going to pass out and felt extremely weak, i was having migraines almost daily. I had no energy and felt dizzy. I wasn’t allowing myself to eat because of the fear I’d gain weight. I’ve always been overweight so it was getting to the point where I didn’t eat anything. After that I got really scared and sad because I wasn’t caring for my body and health. I started eating when I was hungry and allowed myself to eat what I was truly craving. I got to say I feel 100% better and I have so much more energy. I still feel extremely guilty for eating at times but my body as a whole feels so much better and healthier. Please care for yourself and allow yourself to eat. 💕💕