Missed opportunity

Jennifer

I’m so upset because I’m ovulating and today and last few days by boyfriend didn’t want to have sex because he’s been grumpy and irritable I get it really I do but .. I’m so upset about the missed opportunity and even after talking about it the talk didn’t go well and now still not going to try so it’s like a whole month is missed and I’m trying not to be crazy but he doesn’t understand the emotional toll trying to conceive takes and now emotional I am right now about this .. I know one month doesn’t seem like much but for the past 5-6 months we have sex like maybe once a month or once every two months. And it doesn’t always happen during the window at this point up never get pregnant and I’m so tired of waiting. Everything in this relationship I feel like I’m dragging him along for the ride we’ve been together 6 years this October and it wasn’t even til last year we finally moved in together much less engaged he just seems so unmotivated about it all.. when we talk about this stuff he claims he cares and wants it as much as I do.. it’s hard not to feel a rage and sadness feeling ovulation cramps and knowing nothing will happen yet again. I can’t be the only one who gets really upset about a missed chance ? Is anyone else’s partner/significant other seem not as worried about ttc ?