Idk my body anymore! 😢 PLEASE HELP

Dedra • Baby #2 Loading

Hey ladies

I had an emergency c section in 2015 and have been in pain since then. After countless scans and what not and a obgyn change they found a tumor in my uterus in July it was small and we were considering surgery. So I had another ultrasound 2 weeks ago and now my uterus is as big as a 22 week pregnancy and the tumor is growing. They also found another tumor on the outside of my uterus and a cyst on my right ovary. So since July I have been on birth control and At the two week appointment my doctor switched me to Junel 1.5. I am only a week into the pack and I’ve been bleeding for seven days. Yesterday I started having pain in my legs mostly my upper thighs and I feel tired and I’m not as hungry as I usually am. Over the course of these four years I have been back-and-forth to the hospital. I don’t want to run to the hospital just so they can tell me something I already know but this has me feeling different I do have anxiety and I am a hypochondriac but I don’t know what to do at this point. I haven’t been on birth control in a decade and I got off because my body never reacted well to it so today I haven’t taken my pill and I’m still bleeding but not as heavy so I’m thinking it is the birth control I called my doctor and told him that I am quitting my birth control because the only reason he put me on it is to stop me from getting pregnant while I still have this tumor. i’d rather use condoms instead but then again i have zero sex drive and my fiancé doent want to hurt me. my preop appointment is September 21 and I don’t know if I can stand to bleed until then it’s not really letting up and it’s fresh red blood I can feel the tumor pushing on my pelvic bone so I think that’s why my thighs are hurting but the hypochondriac in me is telling me that I have blood clots in both of my legs so I’m writing this just to see if anybody can relate there is no bruising there is no swelling my legs aren’t warm to the touch my legs don’t hurt all the way down it is just my upper thighs and groin area I don’t want to put any more stress on my body but now I can’t sleep and my fiancé is at work and I don’t want to call him out of work just for another hospital trip please help.