Severe Strep Throat

Casmine • I'm a mommy to two wonderful children. Aubree (born 9/3/11) and Brooks (born 4/14/15). I'm very blessed! =)
So, I woke up Monday morning and my throat hurt a little. I got up like normal and took a shower to get ready for work and all of a sudden I start throwing up...and it lasted ALL day! I couldn't keep anything down at all. I felt sooooo bad. Was worse Tuesday morning so I called my dr and was told to come right in. She immediately admitted me into the hospital. Was running 102 fever and still throwing up even though I had not eaten in two days. I was severely dehydrated. I'm still in the hospital and have a severe case of strep throat. Everything else is better but I swear my throat seems to be getting worse even after being on iv antibiotics for almost 48 hours...feels like I'm swallowing razor blades...seriously!! Neck is swollen and everything. All they will give me for pain is Chloraseptic spray which does not help at all and Tylenol...what else can I take? I'm in desperate need of relief! Btw, I'm 9 weeks 2 days. Thanks!