Spotting no period.. negitives

Monday 2nd i gad a tint but spotting. Just littally spotting when i wiped that was it I was due to come on a few days later so I expected period to follow... but I'm still waiting.. I'm now cycle day 44. Stupidly late. It's as if my body loves to mess with me. A little but more torture as if I didn't already do that enough. Iv taking tests every day with no positive results. Mild cramps. Pains. A bit nausea. Tired almost all the time. I went to urgent care yesterday following a call to 111. She said she wanted me seen within 6 hours n booked me a appointment. Just for me to get there and have to put up with a rude ass man who doodles while I explained some of my problems then he stopped me and simply says can't do nothing. It wasn't after been disrespectful and ride that he then says you needs swabs and tests I can't do them here.. (didn't have the supplies) I know right.... urgent care?! Don't have swabs... or anythibg at all for that matter. Could only do a water test ... that's Nocked me off goinv anywhere else. He said should go to casualty... but it took all my will power and going there. Anyone else had same problem or any better clues to what may be wrong..? . Google just scares me with diseases and cancer 😖 any help girls would be apprichiated x