Abuse

Susan

You guys! I’m seeing a TON of abuse posts. Let. Me. Tell. You. Something. Do not tolerate it. I don’t care if homeboy says I love you right after he lays a hand on you, that isn’t love.

My mom was abused by her dad through high school until she could move out. He also abused her mom. I’m talking black and blue, blood, the whole nine. This was back in the 60s and my mom had no where else to turn.

Girlfriend, you better leave his sorry piece of shiz butt and pack your crap and go find a friend. If you’re in SC, let me know because I have a home big enough to house you. I’ve done it before and I will do it again.

NO MAN IS WORTH GETTING HURT OVER! No man is worth raising a child with who treats you that way. Listen here, if he knows he can get away with hurting you, he’s most DEFINITELY going to hurt your child.

If you’re dating someone who talks smack to you and gets in your face, girl you better be out of that door faster than Usain Bolt.

For the people who have been in an abusive relationship with a spouse, girl you better document that stuff and take a frying pan next time he throws you to the ground. #BoyBye

Ps. I’m 26 years old and left my first husband for abuse so I know all about it. Now I’m happily remarried.