Displeased

My husband asked me to marry him in march 2019.

I love him very much and he also regularly tells me how good we are together, makes future plans etc..

But whenever actually getting married comes up..

He's all about "well we were going to look at pro's and con's.." (like he couldn't have checked that before proposing to me?) and first it's a great idea to get married during corona because we don't want to have a (big) party or being center of attention and it's a great way to avoid drama because my mom & dad don't get along because they got divorced like 20 years ago 🙄.

And then it's not such a good idea because of corona because he wants the family and friends there..

But he was already putting it off before corona too...

We had our son this summer and because we weren't married I had to go with him to city hall to confirm he's the father with my still not healed c-section (it was still bleeding as it was closed very poorly)

I just don't know what to think about this.. I feel like.. If he didn't want to marry me.. Why did he propose?

He actually proposed twice! The first time (in 2016) he was drunk though and retracted his offer the next day 😅 but I already knew it wasn't actually serious then but our engagement in 2019 was actually prepared in advance and he seemed very excited about it.

I really don't understand...