Mixed signals! What does this mean?

ki

So this guy I’m talking to is giving me mixed signals. We’ve gone out twice and both times were great. We always laugh, he tells me countless times how much he likes me, when I go over his place he begs me not to leave. During the 1st date he told he wanted to take me out to eat the next day. Well the next day came and he did bring up the fact that he wanted to see me but he said “later”, he ends up texting me till 7pm and instead of taking me to eat he invites me over to his place because his friend was taking some girl over and he “needed me there” (probably so he won’t be a 3rd wheel). I was kinda pissed but I went anyways. He apologized for not taking me to go eat and pinky promised he would take me out today and he kept saying again how much he likes me and when I had to leave he was like no please stay I like having you here (I still left though). He walked me to my car and kissed me on the forehead telling me to text him when I get home and all this BS. Well today comes and he never mentioned taking me out to eat so I asked him what he was doing around 2pm and he was like “I’m getting ready because I have to go pick up some stuff for work tomorrow” and I asked him I thought you wanted to hang out? And he’s left me on read all day but he’s viewing all my IG stories. Is this guy into me or not? I was thinking all he wants is sex but when we’re alone all he does is make out with me so idk.