Lying about pregnancy?!

Olivia
I'm really just posting about this to vent. My boyfriend's brother broke up with his crazy girlfriend and two weeks later (after he blocked her on everything) started saying she's pregnant. She has told her whole family and posts about it all the time, but she doesn't have any proof whatsoever and she's not exactly trustworthy (she lied about a bunch of stuff when they were together). She told him that she lost her discharge papers from the hospital and that she doesn't remember what hospital she went to, and she refuses to take a pregnancy test in front of him because she already did it once. And all she ever does is say that he doesn't have to be a part of the baby's life when he repeatedly tells her that he and their family will help her whenever she needs throughout the pregnancy. It's so bizarre because she's not like threatening to keep the baby away from him unless they get back together. She's just constantly posting about how she's all alone and making it seem like he won't have anything to do with her. So we all think that she's lying but at the same time if she was, why would she tell her family? I just think it's really bizarre and that she's just crazy