He doesn’t want kids

:(

I’ve been with my boyfriend for almost 5 years now... Today somehow the topic of weddings and babies came up.... And after all this time, he tells me he doesn’t want to be married or ever have kids... Growing up, my entire life the only things I’ve ever dreamed of were big weddings & way too many kids... Now I’m 22 years old & he’s 25. I know I’m still young, but I planned to at least start by now... I love this man, I truly do.. But a wedding & big families are not something I’m willing to give up.. He’s sure he doesn’t want to be married or ever want kids, but loves me.. Im positive this is something I will have in my future.. I’m not sure what my next move is.. I don’t know what to do

Then to make everything better, after the talk I went into our room to lay down & think about everything that was just said & he texted me saying “are you really going to be pissed off about this”

I feel like this isn’t something I want to talk to any of our friends about because they are all either already married with kids, or getting married with kids on the way.. I just think it wouldn’t be important to anyone besides me & I don’t know what to do about it. Do I leave this life behind? Do I forget everything he says & bring it up later? I dont knowww :(