I need advice please

Cate

2 years ago when i had my son, my husband had went on a 3 day work trip with 2 other coworkers. They all had to complete this course in order to keep working there. The course was 10 hours away where we lived. I went into labor on the last day he was there and i told him and he was already on his way home with the 2 other guys. While I was in labor alone, he was coming but them 3 went to hooters to eat. It’s been 2 years and i’m still entirely affected by it. He treated me like complete trash while pregnant. From talking to multiple women to choosing his mom over me. i stayed like an idiot that i am.

Fast forward to now...he’s a completely new man! I am not sure who talked to him or if he just knew he HAD to change. He’s just this great husband, his mom’s out of the picture, me and our child come first, let’s me see his phone whenever and has dedicated his time to us only. Working hard so I can finally do what i’ve always wanted which was be a SAHM.

With that being said, I CANNOT get over the past. I cannot get over the whole pregnancy part. I am TORN that he went to hooters while i was laboring his child. I just start getting in these depressive moods and start balling my eyes and i just pretty much attack him. He doesn’t understand how it can still be affecting me. He doesn’t know how to comfort me so i can stop crying. He keeps saying how he can comfort me. We are currently TTC #2 and i’m terrified if he just switches up but he’s so reassuring and says how excited he is to do it the right way this time. Thank you if you read this far.