i need advice!

kaylynn

just started this app and it said i ovulated on the 10th, we bd the day before and the day of. I am currently 6 dpo, i believe i’m not too sure because i didn’t take a test to see. I know it’s probably way too early to show signs but i’ve been having on and off side cramping and some middle stomach cramping for about 2 days, i’ve also been very tired during the day but can’t sleep at night, have very bad acid reflux after anything i eat or drink other then water, minor headaches at night and acne popping up every morning. my boobs have been sore on and off through the days and my nipples seem to be a tad darker and have more little bumps on them( not sure what to call them) and more veiny then normal. A little bit of tmi but i have also been a bit more smelly, not sure if others can smell me but i definitely can, and my pee is a bit darker then it normally is. Also i’ve had a bit of diarrhea but also constipated at some points and i’m a bit more gassy then normal. Please help and give me advice, i’m not going to test until at least 8 dpo but trying to wait till 10 dpo!