Is he leeching or needed a push?

Posted twice because i need help that bad, losing it.

Long story short i got approved for a place that i found and everything is in my name I purchased everything myself prior to moving from kitchen appliances, to furniture etc. i also paid for the deposit, application and the move in fee. I feel like I’ve been doing this whole process myself BUT now that im approved my boyfriend wants to step in and help and take charge Like buy groceries and initiate what need.

It pisses me off because as a man I expected him to do this or we do it together but I feel we’re only doing it together now because i got approved. He was living in an extended stay and I basically felt like if I waited on him to find a place I’d be waiting forever. I’ve been saying “our place “ because we’re obviously together but deep down i feel like it’s mine. What do i do? I honestly had in mind to move and he comes over and spend nights but living together is so different. Especially when i feel like Did most the work with no help but now he wants to come in a pay rent.

He still needs to get things done. His license been suspended forever, he still owes probation fees. He’s just not being honest about it.