All I want is a BFP

I’m not sure if I’m in the right group. I’ve actually never tried to conceive. I have a daughter who is two, but when she was conceived I definitely was not trying to have children.

So this is very new to me.

I absolutely love my daughter and now I want nothing more than to have another child.

I recently had my IUD removed. This cycle will be my first period afterwards.. so I’m expecting some irregularity.

My husband and have been having unprotected sex ever since it was removed. And that was last month.

Last week I had some cramps that woke me up and when I went to the bathroom. I was spotting. Light pink. It only lasted a day and I was so sure it was implantation bleeding!

I keep taking tests and I keep getting negatives. I even took one today.

My period is due to start tomorrow.

I’m not 100% sure on the timeframes of conception... but is there any possibility that I could be pregnant and the tests aren’t picking it up?

*** Being the over-thinker that I am.. I thought I should clarify that I’m in no way bragging that I didn’t “try” my first pregnancy.

I know there are women that desperately want children and it’s very difficult for them to conceive and I am not trying to disregard their feelings in any way whatsoever! I have my fingers crossed for each and every one of you! 💕💕💕

I really just meant that my daughter was very unplanned and unexpected.