I Don't know what to think now

I don't know what to think now. I have an Friends With Benefits well he have an girlfriend. We been messing around for an yr now and last night we was doing our thing and the condom broke. I definitely felt it. He didn't say anything about it🤔🤔🤔 So he left or whatever last night and so usually I hear from him when he gets home and every morning and I haven't at all now. I mean im wondering if hes scared because the condom broke but its like he could of said something about it that it broke but he didn't... So im also surprised that he didn't say anything also.. I'll just might leave this situation alone. 😔

- he don't have to claim me. I don't believe in abortions and if I am pregnant I'll keep the child. I'm fine with the situation im not looking for child support from him or anything but he would know he gots a child... I should of said something but I wasn't sure until after the fact that the condom broke.. But he's a man he's weak minded he'll be coming right back to me so I'm not worried about it. I also see his girlfriend whenever I grocery shop at food lion. She works there

@Cheyenne I read your reply and you know I needed to hear that. Thank you so much

@Kiara- and that's totally fine with me