I need to vent ☹️

So I’ve been poorly the last week or so,

I recently started a new job (first full time job since 2018 as I fell pregnant and had my baby boy)

It’s taking it’s toll,

I had a double ear infection, night before I went to the drs I was in the worst pain ever

My “partner” throw a packet of paracetamol at me and told me to “firm it”

And went back to flicking through Instagram/ Twitter because I was keeping him up 👍

Fast forward to this week ( I’m a nursery teacher) and one of our children in my class has been off and is waiting covid results,

I woke up Saturday morning (yesterday) with a definite persistent cough, feeling heavy chested and extremely fatigued

I could all be connected to my ear infection but to be sure, I went for a test yesterday as soon as the symptoms appeared and I’m just as bad today

Absolutely nothing at home has been done because if I don’t do the washing up / laundry/ cooking/ general cleaning it doesn’t get done

I called my partner out on it, seeing as I am poorly it would be nice if he done some of the the cleaning yesterday so it’s not such a kick in the teeth and so it’s still nice for our baby as it’s his home

Partners reply - it’s my day off, I don’t want to be cleaning 👍

He’s already said he he’s absolutely no sympathy for me because ONE time I was unsympathetic to him when he had a cold and wanted to play on his phone ALL day while our bath needs his dad and the world keeps spinning even though he has a cold big whoop

I’m so emotionally drained, he doesn’t want to talk things through because He can’t be asked right now

We barely have sex, he’s not affectionate,

I ask him if he’s done,

And he never gives me a clear answer just why am I asking that

* earlier today when I tried to talk about things, he turned it round on my, I make him feel unappreciated, And that I always chat shit?!

I’m so unbelievable drained 😫😭