High hopes

Chelsie • Wife, Mommy of 2 princesses & trying to concieve

Hey 👋 my name is Chelsie. Me and my husband been together and trying for 2 years. Married in July. I have 2 kids from a previous relationship and he has 3. We have been trying so hard to have one of our own. Recently I found out I have mild pcos and I was started on letrozole 2.5 for 3,4, and 5 of my af. Cycle day 11 I had an ultrasound. I had 2 dominant eggs left 12 and right 13.1. Apparently letrozole made me ovulate later I didn’t ovulate until cd 14 when normally I’d ovulate on cd11. They have also put me on progesterone pills starting at 4dpo. 7dpo me and my hubby decided to have a lil fun (tmi sorry) but during I started to cramp up so bad like it started in My lower areas but then quickly spreaded to my lower back thighs ribs etc I was stuck for a couple hours. After finally getting some sleep I woke up extremely tense in the same areas. I’m hoping that was a sign of implantation. Now I’m 9dpo and I feel tired and hungry in between feeling a bit nauseous. All I want to do is sleep and eat. I been moody as all hell and constipated omg. Besides that Starting the letrozole has given me high hopes. Any success stories? Anyone having the same symptoms? Anyone take any extra matter with medication? Maca root, calc flour, etc?