MON feedings

My daughter has her 12 month appt tomorrow and I am slightly dreading telling her paed that she still has a bottle during the night. At her 6 month her paed said she shouldn’t be having anymore night feeds and 2 days after, she started sleeping through the night with no feeds. About a month ago she started waking up again and has been consistently waking up at least once a night for a bottle. We’ve tried water and cutting back ounces per night. With water, she wasn’t having any of it and wouldn’t settle until she got a bottle. When we tried cutting back on ounces, she wouldn’t sleep more than a couple of hours, and again, wouldn’t settle until having another bottle. I know a big concern is teeth. It may sound silly but I give her teeth a quick brush after her night bottle. We also brush her teeth before bed and in the morning. She eats complete solids for breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, and dinner and aside from her night bottle, she gets roughly 20oz of whole milk during the day and drinks water throughout the day as well. Anyone currently going through the same thing or have been through this , am just wondering other tips or advice to get her off that night bottle. TIA 🙂