My s/o tells me know when I ask for help with our kids

We have a 5 month old & a almost 2 year old. I change diapers all day everyday, feed them, bathe them, spend time with the both of them. When I ask to change one of they’re diapers it’s “ why don’t you do it “ or “ Why you have to ask me on purpose when I’m about to do something “ ( which that something is weed) or a straight up no.

Sometimes when I ask, he’ll tell me to get the wipes or the pampers in a tone like if he doesn’t want to do it.

This dude changes diapers like twice a week. After a while I get tired of changing diapers so I’ll ask him to atleast have that minimum amount of a break. But when we argue I’m a unfit mom I’m a piece of shit mother, he’s gonna take them away from me. When I’m at my parents house with my kids & we’re arguing Everytime he always have to go overboard and say things like, they don’t belong over there they should be living with me. He’ll say I miss my kids they should be here with me but when we’re there, ( he always feels like I need to be there when he wants them ) our kids & i be in the room while he’s in the living room smoking & on the game.

If I say something he tells me all I do is change two diapers 🙃

Idk what else to do, I’m so tired of this shit.

I’m in one of those DV relationships, he gives me narcissist vibes so if I try to leave he won’t let me leave with the kids. If I leave while he’s gone & come back to the house when we’re not there he will go to my parents house to look for me & blow up my phone all day, threatening me, curse me out that he wants his kids, love bombs me & tries to convince me to go back or it’s going to be a problem if I don’t let him have gods kids.

I can’t take it anymore, I don’t want to be with this man