Dont you wish family would mind their nose 🤦‍♀️

S

Don't get me wrong I LOVE all my family to pieces, I'm currently pregnant with my second son and me and my partner have about 5 names we have agreed on, however if it's not one family member it's another or another, I love that name I HATE that name! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ my brother told me my mum has been slagging my baby names off saying they're horrid, when the names she suggested are not to my taste at all. She got in there with my first born and influenced me to call him what he is called now! We like Alistair and she HATES it says its horrible, we like Finley and she says its a girls name 🤦‍♀️ my partners step mum asked what names we had and she said "oh no not Finley every boy I've known with that name have been naughty" then she throws her suggestions at me!!! My heart is set on Finley, I dont love the name, but it just feels right everytime I find a name i always go back to Finley. I hate how much I value their opinion, I'm a people pleaser so i would love everyone to like the name but then it would be a name I wouldnt be happy with 🤦‍♀️ anyone else just wish family would mind their business, they ask what names I have and then say their unnecessary comments! It's my baby and I feel like now I dont want to tell them even though they've heard the name already I'll just say it's being kept a secret because everyone is too opinionated on a baby that isnt theirs! I think would you love the child less because of his name?? I'm not exactly naming my child "shitface" 🤦‍♀️😂😂